Anyway,this is life on P.E.I. an when spring and summer do arrive we appreciate it all the more for the wait. I do enjoy winter but sometimes it drags on a little too long. A friend called and said they are going south for a month -now that's a smart plan!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Yesterday was a beautiful frosty morning!
There was a white haze over the Island
Someone asked if we still have snow- yeah, a little bit! (HeHe)
We went to The Best of P.E.I. and picked up a delicious lunch to take home if you have never been there and you are an Islander check them out.
Very good and all made fresh with Island products.
A little cup of tea anyone? My daughter gave me the quilt throw in the background=how nice it matched my $2. teapot (hehe)
This hallstand was my parents but I gave it a coat of paint.I need to find the rest of my summer hat collection but this is it today.
Notice the new garden statue Andrew gave me for Valentine's Day.She can't wait until spring when she can go out in the garden.!
This is what the room looked like at Christmas.
our brook-photo taken from our bedroom window yesterday.
oatmeal bread rising
second rising in the pans
oatmeal bread- hot out of the oven- smells and tastes so good
lunch is served!
cream of vegetable soup
tulips bought from our local tulip warehouse $5.00 a bundle
some ingredients for homemade granola-I love it on fruit salad with yogurt and granola on top-healthy!
Double ginger cookies -yum so good!
Blueberry muffins for my Mom and some of her friends at the home.
I have an amazing 90 year old neighbour Erna that I stopped this little gift of to yesterday.She was especially pleased with the little loaf of bread.
A jar of my soup a loaf of bread and a pretty bouquet of tulips for my friend Marie who fell and broke her hip a few weeks ago.
T.he sun setting over our road where we love to go for our daily(almost) walks.
So that was my snow day.
It is pretty out today so I hope to get out with my camera later. In the mean time I hope you enjoy a little bit of pink!
We moved the chaise out to the sunroom-hoping to catch a few rays of sun while enjoying a cup of tea.
A new trift find-this pretty tablecloth was only $2.
Love these tulips!
Some of you asked how Lila and her Mom are doing and I am happy to say amazing! Lila is growing and sleeps and nurses well. She is definitely a keeper!
I love how relaxed she looks sleeping with her little arms up over her head.
This was big brother Noah's first reaction to Lila's homecoming but he has adjusted nicely when he realized Mommy still has time for him too!
- ► 2013 (340)
- ► 2012 (394)
- ► 2011 (362)
- ► 2010 (349)
- A Touch Of Frost!
- Yesterday was a beautiful frosty morning!There was...
- Making an Entrance!
- This hallstand was my parents but I gave it a coat...
- My Snow Day!
- more snowour brook-photo taken from our bedroom wi...
- A Little Bit of Pink!
- We moved the chaise out to the sunroom-hoping to c...
- A Winter White Tea
- A Winter White Tea
- This That and the Other Thing!
- some clematis and roses in our garden last year ...
- this beautiful red fox has been around a lot latel...
- These are some photos that I took on our trip to ...
- flowers in the middle of winter
- fashion on my mind
- Our Little Ballerina
- From ballerina to chef.
- A New Cupboard
- The new cupboard from Coulson's in Summerside afte...
- Happy Valentines Day!
- My sweet husband surprised me with this beautiful ...
- 100 meter photo
- funny walk in cabinet
- Pink Sweetness!
- Sweet little Lila Rachel
- colors in new orleans
- Tips for Redesigning a Small Space
- creative children's spaces
- Dreams of Spring and an award!
- Our veranda-a favorite spot in summerLilacs and te...
- A Few Treasured Heirlooms
- This flow blue picture is aprox. 10 inches tall.Th...
- Tea Time
- Lila Rachel-she has more hair then all my babie...
- A Safe Arrival!
- Pretty yellow tulipsLots of snow today.New lamp
- Ok I Really Like These Kitchens
- Cookie Making with Noah
- Noah enjoys rolling out the cookiesBut a favorite ...
- Lilacs and Peonies
- I love the beauty and fragrance of lilacs. Peonie...
- In a Golden Light
- The chair by the fireplace is the one we bought at...
- : : color me blogg : :
- ▼ Februari (46)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (256)