It was a lovely sunny day here today but a cold wind kept it on the chilly side.However, today I want to share with you a gift from Japan.It is a beautiful hand embroidered sweater from a lovely lady Ms. Yano in Japan who is the director of Hanamomen Company that makes licenced Anne products. Ms.Yano has a Website http://www.anne-net.com/ that all you Anne of Green Gables fans should check out.
Now about the award, I received the sisterhood award on my sidebar last week from the lovely Lilly at http://www.misslilly-lillyb.blogspot.com/ I always enjoy my visits with Lily as her sweet personality comes though in her posts so I am honored to receive this Sisterhood award from her. Again I am passing this award on to all of you and the rules are posted on Lilly's blog so if you would like to pass it on go visit her and see the rules. Thank you again Lily for thinking of me.
Lastly, I am hoping someone can identify the little bird with yellow on his chest as I haven't seen him in our garden before .
Come back tomorrow and I will show you the smallest room in our house but one I really appreciate- the pantry!
- ► 2013 (340)
- ► 2012 (394)
- ► 2011 (362)
- ► 2010 (349)
- Elle interiör
- Did I Say Spring???
- Finally some Signs of Spring!
- H&M home in stores in Sweden
- Shades of Pink!
- tropicalia colors
- playful dishware
- spring is here!
- My Redwork Embroidery Apron!
- Have a good day!
- Style File: Modern Cottage
- The Toile Party!
- This is a bedroom I did our last summer with toile...
- This and That!
- This is a corner of my daughter's pretty sunroom.T...
- Angelique tulips- one of my favorites.This is our ...
- life without domino
- colors and patterns
- Some Indoor Gardening
- An Inspirational Bag!
- It's Blue Monday!
- These both came from Coulson's Antique's in Summer...
- My Humble Little Pantry!
- My homemade jamBaking suppliesI love cookbooks!Mor...
- A Gift from Japan,an Award and some Garden Visitor...
- This is a photo of me wearing the cosy warm sweate...
- A Project Done!
- These are the chairs after the make over. This is ...
- Pink Lemonade!
- Lemonade in our sunroomSome of my geraniums from l...
- The Last of Winter?
- This is the lighthouse in Fort Amherst over lookin...
- Using Bold Colors
- A Magical Day !
- I hope you enjoyed your walk with me and that I di...
- Soup Tureen Collection
- A thrifty find at less then $10.I got this one at ...
- more snow...
- Spring Bouquets and a Friendship Award!
- ▼ Maret (44)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (256)