I am loving the longer daylight hours in the evening and the extra heat you can feel in the sun -now if we could just get rid of this snow!
Last week I mentioned a painting project ,so today is the big reveal ,ha! I bought the table awhile back at a thrift store and the chairs belonged to my parents since they first got married. I have been thinking of painting them for awhile but was a little afraid I would regret changing the chairs. However, I do like the summery look it gives to the dining area -don't you?
We are supposed to get rain later today so I am going for a walk before it arrives so I hope to see you later!
- ► 2013 (340)
- ► 2012 (394)
- ► 2011 (362)
- ► 2010 (349)
- Elle interiör
- Did I Say Spring???
- Finally some Signs of Spring!
- H&M home in stores in Sweden
- Shades of Pink!
- tropicalia colors
- playful dishware
- spring is here!
- My Redwork Embroidery Apron!
- Have a good day!
- Style File: Modern Cottage
- The Toile Party!
- This is a bedroom I did our last summer with toile...
- This and That!
- This is a corner of my daughter's pretty sunroom.T...
- Angelique tulips- one of my favorites.This is our ...
- life without domino
- colors and patterns
- Some Indoor Gardening
- An Inspirational Bag!
- It's Blue Monday!
- These both came from Coulson's Antique's in Summer...
- My Humble Little Pantry!
- My homemade jamBaking suppliesI love cookbooks!Mor...
- A Gift from Japan,an Award and some Garden Visitor...
- This is a photo of me wearing the cosy warm sweate...
- A Project Done!
- These are the chairs after the make over. This is ...
- Pink Lemonade!
- Lemonade in our sunroomSome of my geraniums from l...
- The Last of Winter?
- This is the lighthouse in Fort Amherst over lookin...
- Using Bold Colors
- A Magical Day !
- I hope you enjoyed your walk with me and that I di...
- Soup Tureen Collection
- A thrifty find at less then $10.I got this one at ...
- more snow...
- Spring Bouquets and a Friendship Award!
- ▼ Maret (44)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (256)