We had an ice storm last yesterday with power outages in places so the trees are heavy laden with ice. It does look rather pretty and if the sun would come out I would be forced to go out with my camera!
Anyway,yesterday I photographed my soup tureens to share with you. I guess most of you know I love dishes so it is hard for me to resist a bargain even if MAYBE, I could live without it. I'm pretty sure my husband thought he could!! Maybe I will make him some homemade soup today and serve it in one of my soup tureens so that he can see how much better it tastes but first I am going for my walk.
- ► 2013 (340)
- ► 2012 (394)
- ► 2011 (362)
- ► 2010 (349)
- Elle interiör
- Did I Say Spring???
- Finally some Signs of Spring!
- H&M home in stores in Sweden
- Shades of Pink!
- tropicalia colors
- playful dishware
- spring is here!
- My Redwork Embroidery Apron!
- Have a good day!
- Style File: Modern Cottage
- The Toile Party!
- This is a bedroom I did our last summer with toile...
- This and That!
- This is a corner of my daughter's pretty sunroom.T...
- Angelique tulips- one of my favorites.This is our ...
- life without domino
- colors and patterns
- Some Indoor Gardening
- An Inspirational Bag!
- It's Blue Monday!
- These both came from Coulson's Antique's in Summer...
- My Humble Little Pantry!
- My homemade jamBaking suppliesI love cookbooks!Mor...
- A Gift from Japan,an Award and some Garden Visitor...
- This is a photo of me wearing the cosy warm sweate...
- A Project Done!
- These are the chairs after the make over. This is ...
- Pink Lemonade!
- Lemonade in our sunroomSome of my geraniums from l...
- The Last of Winter?
- This is the lighthouse in Fort Amherst over lookin...
- Using Bold Colors
- A Magical Day !
- I hope you enjoyed your walk with me and that I di...
- Soup Tureen Collection
- A thrifty find at less then $10.I got this one at ...
- more snow...
- Spring Bouquets and a Friendship Award!
- ▼ Maret (44)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (256)