I am so happy to hear it is going to be milder for the next week. There should be some serious melting of snow here on the Island and not before time! I love seeing the photos of all you more southern gardener's daffy's and tulips etc. but it is making very impatient to get out into my own garden. However,most of my flower beds still have at least a foot of snow. April is our least photogenic month here on the Island as the old melting snow is dirty and the bare ground is muddy. The only good thing I can say is that there is more promise of good things to come and it is neat to see the robins etc. returning to the garden. Soon,however, everything will be lush and green until November and then when the snow returns I will think it is beautiful again.
I made a few pink collages that I made from photos from flowers in our garden to share with you today. you can click on to enlarge if you like.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
- ► 2013 (340)
- ► 2012 (394)
- ► 2011 (362)
- ► 2010 (349)
- Elle interiör
- Did I Say Spring???
- Finally some Signs of Spring!
- H&M home in stores in Sweden
- Shades of Pink!
- tropicalia colors
- playful dishware
- spring is here!
- My Redwork Embroidery Apron!
- Have a good day!
- Style File: Modern Cottage
- The Toile Party!
- This is a bedroom I did our last summer with toile...
- This and That!
- This is a corner of my daughter's pretty sunroom.T...
- Angelique tulips- one of my favorites.This is our ...
- life without domino
- colors and patterns
- Some Indoor Gardening
- An Inspirational Bag!
- It's Blue Monday!
- These both came from Coulson's Antique's in Summer...
- My Humble Little Pantry!
- My homemade jamBaking suppliesI love cookbooks!Mor...
- A Gift from Japan,an Award and some Garden Visitor...
- This is a photo of me wearing the cosy warm sweate...
- A Project Done!
- These are the chairs after the make over. This is ...
- Pink Lemonade!
- Lemonade in our sunroomSome of my geraniums from l...
- The Last of Winter?
- This is the lighthouse in Fort Amherst over lookin...
- Using Bold Colors
- A Magical Day !
- I hope you enjoyed your walk with me and that I di...
- Soup Tureen Collection
- A thrifty find at less then $10.I got this one at ...
- more snow...
- Spring Bouquets and a Friendship Award!
- ▼ Maret (44)
- ► 2008 (146)
- ► 2007 (256)